Sunday, September 28, 2008

The pads and mods on flickr

The interesting thing about flickr is the amount of pics people show of their mods and rare controllers.

The most interesting find is this large NES controller in early progress.


Not much info as yet, but hopefully a Nes version of the SNES version posted on here last month. The modder mrdodd, has also put up a mp3 player inside a nes controller.
What ever the case we'll keep you posted.

Some other interesting pictures of this agetec Dreamcast stick mod, by zapeipaa.




"I switched the crappy joystick for a Seimitsu LS-32-02 and I love it so far. This is the guide I used (thanks to GaijinP for the link):

www.geocities.co.jp/AnimeComic-Name/4989/dc/dc.html

The guy uses a Sanwa stick, which is smaller. I had to cut off all plastic around to mount the LS-32-02. Also, the Seimitsu harness has different colors, so I had to do trial and error to find which wire to attach to which. Thanks to the landlord who lent me his awesome tools, without them I couldn't have done it."

No comments: